The Government of Namibia has declared a Stage 4 in the Current State of Emergency during which period, business activities has resumed, subject to strict application of previously promulgated regulations and in addition, wearing of face masks in public has been made mandatory.
It remains our key priority to keep our Stakeholders safe while working during Stage 4, in the State of Emergency and to ensure continued electricity supply. Please be informed that our offices are open and operational, however, for the health and safety of everyone we advise our stakeholders to communicate with us telephonically or via emails and only visit the office when necessary. (this to be the message displayed on the slide show/ alert)
Customers are therefore advised to:
- Buy Prepaid Electricity through online and cellphone banking (i.e. Standard Bank, FNB, Bank Windhoek, Nedbank).
- Pay Post-paid account via EFT as per the banking details on your monthly statement.
- Report any electricity related enquiry/Fault Reporting, contact our toll free number 0819779 or 065-220229
Customers are informed to apply the following measures upon visiting OPE Offices:
- Customers visiting/entering the OPE premises, must be wearing a face mask. Access will be denied to persons that do not wear masks.
- Customers must sanitize and wash their hands before entering OPE Offices
- Customers to observe the one (1) meter social distance rule
- Customers to cover their mouth and nose with tissue / face mask should they wish to sneeze or cough.